Petropath offers its services to help its clients conforming to environmental laws, regulations, standards and other requirements such as site permits to operate. We provide services in compliance categories, including: air emissions; water quality, wastewater, and storm water; solid, hazardous waste; hazardous materials; and occupational safety and health requirements.
Our team helps the clients by making them understand the statuatory obligations of the local, state, regional, and national levels regulators.
Our professionals understand not only the letter of the applicable regulations, but also the intent behind them.
Our services include:
- Compliance to conditions laid in Consent to Operate issued by State Pollution Control Boards
- Compliance to conditions laid in Environmental Clearance issued by MOEF/SEIAA.
- Compliance under HWMR, Biomedical, MSIHC & MSW Rules.
- Filing of water cess.
- Filing of annual returns under HWMR, Biomedical, MSIHC & MSW Rules
- Compliance to the conditions laid in the NOC issued by CGWA.
- Annual Environmental Audit statement.
- Six monthly compliances to SEIAA.